Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Virus vaccine being tested in Seattle

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/health/coronavirus-vaccine-trial-begin-today-seattle



Tik Tok censorship underscores
Commie psywar against world


After I opened the Intercept link on Tik Tok's Red China censorship, I was unsubscribed from the Intercept and all my Intercept messages were scrubbed from my encrypted email account. It happened very rapidly. Not sure whether the hackers were riding the Intercept data or whether they got in through my laptop, which is quite plausible. Beyond that, I have no idea who might have been behind that or what the motive really was. It might have been commies, or it might have been someone else with another agenda of which I know nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEWS of the WORLD launched

The Invisible Man is being folded into the new site, NEWS of the WORLD, which has begun operation. Though this Invisible Man site is ce...